Paragliding in Kathmandu - is now a reality. 20 min. flight at 2100m above sea level in Godavari with 15 yrs. experienced Korean & Thai pilots.
Kathmandu Paragliding was established in 2007 having the objective of organising and promoting paragliding in Kathmandu Valley. The Company provides opportunity for solo and tandem flights as well as training sessions for paragliding pilots. The team is formed of well experienced pilots and instructors. Kathmandu Paragliding, it is affiliated to Nepal Paragliding and Hang gliding Association(NEPHA) and certified by the Civil Authority of Nepal(CAAN), associated with PARALOVE Korea.
- Panorama view of Highest Peaks & Mountains.
- City & Valley View from Eagle Eye.
- Soar above the clouds.
- Feel the high altitude 2100m above sea level.
- View of the only botanical garden of Nepal.
- 15 years + experienced international pilots.
**Note: Photo/Video and Transportation are optional.
- Two way transportation to Godwari.
- Adventure drive to Paragliding Spot.
- 20 to 30 minutes Flight.
- Photo and Video.
- Flight Insurance.
- Refreshment Drink.
Price Doesn't Cover
- Meals except those mention in itinerary.
- Personal Expenses.
- Items not mentioned under 'price covers'